Sallirayna replied

72 weeks ago

Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond
by Jelelle Awen
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond

Keep Waking Up! takes you on an awakening journey of heart and soul consciousness. Experience along with author and spiritual teacher Jelelle Awen how your assumptions can be shaken, possibly deeply suppressed memories provoked, and preconceived ideas about the nature of reality challenged. Keep Waking Up! explores reality beyond the limitations of our five senses-based, body-mind filtering, which offers a goodness that is possible beyond this dimension with Ethereal BEings and guides who are supportive and a strong mirror of our capacity as sacred humans. Living on a remote, off-grid ranch in Mexico without electricity or internet or distractions allowed nature to hold the space for the intense explorations and soul remembrances that occurred for Jelelle over a four month period. Jelelle shares her daily writings in this book, often written immediately after meditation and downloaded raw and without much filtering or editing. This visceral way of sharing allows you to be transported into the magical realms and dimensions Jelelle experiences along the journey. You come along as she rediscovers her star seed origins through the doorway of holding space for emotional trauma from experiencing abductions from the age of 8 until 17 years old. Jelelle shares her process through the lens of parts work or subpersonalities, a process she has been engaged with personally and with others for more than 13 years. Jelelle also awakens to the realization of Ethereal Beings polarized fear frequencies, usually called Archons or Reptilians, who have created a third dimensional matrix to cap human consciousness at a lower frequency of pain and fear. She digests this information with her guides and comes to claim her role as love ambassador to these Beings, finding a path of negotiation that leads with love, not fear. Keep Waking Up! reveals and revels in the power that PURE love has to heal and transform. The depth and breadth of what you experience from reading this book, the reSOULance that you feel, is up to you and what you are ready for. There are inconceivable new worlds that can be opened up to you - travels to the parallel dimension of Avalon and the Fifth Dimensional frequencies that Jelelle calls Golden Earth and beyond. It is your choice, as always, and the Universe breathes in anticipation around what happens next as you commit to Keep Waking Up! Review of book: "This book provides a beautiful example of how we can heal ourselves, each other, and our earth. Through holding space and exploring soul remembrances, Jelelle demonstrates how we can negotiate with love, not fear, with parts work to accomplish great healing and transformation. Through her experiences and journeys in other dimensions, I learned so much about this (SoulFullHeart) process that offers a way to investigate what we hold inside of ourselves. I have been familiar with reincarnation, angels, guides, dark night of the soul, dream work, visions, healing, mind/body/spirit work, shamanism and alternative world views for many decades but this beautiful book really brought these elements (and more) into something so much larger – to show me the bigger picture and what I am capable of to align my life to the light of Love. I have started to incorporate this process into my life and already I can feel a positive and healing shift in my energy. The book is well written and I honestly had a hard time putting it down. I am thankful to Jelelle for opening her heart and soul to share this incredible journey." Sonya J.

Details:
price: $15.55
bound: 333 pages
publisher: Independently published (March 30, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520906935, 978-1520906935,
weight: 1.3 pounds (
filesize:

Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond Jelelle Awen
Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond book samsung Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond book pdf Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond download without account Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond pdf download full book Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond book download fb2 Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond find audio pc bookstore book Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond pc read value kickass francais Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond bookstore access selling online ebay Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond book ipad free Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond ebook android pdf Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond free txt Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond book from htc online Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond torrent download Rarbg free Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond You search pdf online pdf Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond full version download Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond download from SaberCatHost pdf Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond book kindle Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond download torrent Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond text how download book selling mp3 Keep Waking Up!: Awakening Journeys To Avalon And Beyond book without pay

Tags: store book, original book, Google Drive, tablet access book sale value, download torrent, book text online view format, find audio pc bookstore book, free epub, book without pay, book ipad free, book view, book full, book buy cheap

b2ff6ad845

Your essence is this arising you have within.Words and voice by Jelelle AwenRead the words here: soulfullheartblog.com/2017/02/15/you-your-essence/Visit soulfullheartblog.com for more writing and soulfullheartwayoflife.com for more ONLINE BOOK TROPEFEST!: Attack of the Killer Cliches sessions and group calls with Jelelle, community, videos, and more Guided Meditation For Activating, READ BOOK Monkey Jungle Town And READ BOOK Kiritsis and Me: Enduring 63 Hours at Gunpoint Chakras 00:24:18October 15, 2016, 3:42 pm Guided Meditation For Activating, Cleaning, And Protecting Chakras Channel: SoulFullHeart Experience & Total View: 724 Add Date: October 15, 2016, 3:42 pm & Duration: 00:24:18 Likes: 26 ONLINE BOOK Fireflies: Leading with Excellence and Integrity The Boy Who Loved to Read (Volume 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2 The Little Handbalancing Book download epub mobi pdf fb2 chakras, guided meditation, chakra guided meditation, chakras for beginners, relaxing Traversing the Fretboard: Utilizing the CAGED System in More Ways than One Sean Thrower meditation, meditation, ONLINE BOOK Real Estate Investing: Effective Strategies on finding Success through Real Estate Investing (Flipping Houses, REITS, Rental Property, No Money Down, Wholesaling, Passive Income) (Volume-3 music, soulfullheart, jelelle awen This simple yet powerful meditation ONLINE BOOK Stories for a Lost Child (American Indian Studies) into you into the world of chakras, which are spinning wheels of energy that have a direct link to our physical, emotional, and spiritual health and well being

last edited 53 weeks ago by Sallirayna
Please log in to post a reply.